OT: Microsoft Photosynth

  • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 27, 2010
      Hi everyone!

      Instead of hiring a panographer, México's Festival Cervantino accepted a
      donation from Microsoft to showcase a few of it's installations. I think
      that this was not a wise decision, but I would like to hear the opinion from
      other panographers.

      http://www.festivalcervantino.gob.mx/Public/MainVisitaVirtual

      --
      L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
      felipe@...

    • Trausti Hraunfjord
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 28, 2010
        Please don't report them any more. These are the best bad examples
        online... invaluable in every way and form as examples. It would be a shame
        if they are taken away.

        Trausti