Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: 360 pano with Tokina 11-16 2.8

  • A Kielcz
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 26, 2010
      I cannot see zenith.
      Good stitch though

      A Kielcz

      Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.

      --- On Tue, 10/26/10, John Houghton <j.houghton@...> wrote:

      From: John Houghton <j.houghton@...>
      Subject: [PanoToolsNG] Re: 360 pano with Tokina 11-16 2.8
      To: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2010, 4:25 PM

      I managed to get a reasonable, though not perfect, stitch using all the images except the nadir:

      http://www.johnhpanos.com/AAKpano.jpg

      It's difficult to tell whether the zenith is in the right position. It may not be.

      As to the Samyang: it's a fullframe fisheye with a focal length nearer 9mm than 8mm.

      John