Re: 360 Video

  • jglasse@kogeto.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 26, 2010
      Greg,

      Not to pollute the NG with a sales pitch, but our camera Lucy captures
      panoramic video using a 1080P sensor pointed at a curved mirror, which, when
      dewarped, resolves to just over 500 vertical lines of resolution. You can
      see some sample footage here:

      http://www.kogeto.com/panosamples/lucy_samples.mov

      And a version of the same video played back in Videowarp from EyeSee360:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vdOYyHudY8

      We¹re in final testing of our panoramic video player; once we¹ve completed
      it we¹ll be posting this footage and more on our website at kogeto.com.

      Best,

      Jeff

      Jeff Glasse