[OT] Panoramic Book from Ignacio Ferrando

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2010
      Guys, sorry for cross posting, but ...
      I just got this INCREDIBLE amazing book from Ignacio Ferrando

      It is a must for every panoramic photographer to have in his library

      The images are gorgeous ... lovely to be exact, and there's lot of infos on
      the scenes too

      It has 200 hundred pages, the printing is perfect, very well done.

      Panoramicas del Pirineo Aragones : <http://www.abaco-digital.es/libro.php>

      I'm gonna buy one to give to a Client of mine this Christmas :-)

      cheers
      AYRTON

      + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
      + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP