Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: PTGui - Starter templates

  • Matthew Rogers
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 26, 2010
      Hi Hans,

      You're correct. Not all these set-ups will give you a full 360� x 180� image. We shoot all combinations to show what coverage different camera and lens combinations would achieve. Quite often we get asked exactly this question and it's much easier to just email someone the images.

      You do have quite a large hole a the zenith and nadir with this set-up.

      Matt