Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: doritos 360 video

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 2010
      The products seems to be fine but the Ptgrey as a company is not flexible and
      fast enought from my point of view. I wanted to buy a Ladybug 3 last December,
      that was about 11 months ago. As I wanted to test the device at least for a a
      couple of hours, I even wanted to fly to Canada but they redirected me to their
      office in Stuttgart. Great! I made a phone call there and ask if I may come
      there the very next day... heh... the answer was that they don't keep devices in
      stock - not even one. I am still waiting their phone call or at least mail since
      then... but I don't have enthusiasm anymore to bother with the 360 video at the
      moment... maybe some other day (lol)...

      ;) Bostjan