HANS NYBERG

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2010
      Guys
      I must say this in public

      Hans Nyberg is such a NICE guy that it is unbelievable !!!

      he has helped me so much during all last years that I don't have words
      enough to say thanks

      He has a enormous knowledge of photography in general, and he is always
      willing to share everything

      Lots of other guys have helped me during all those years, all I met
      virtually or in person, coming from this List, and I do not want to be
      unfair to all, it is just that Hans is very special with me

      One day I'm gonna make a LIST of all those of you who support me

      Thanks buddies
      AYRTON

      --

      + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
      + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP

    • afrenyo
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 22, 2010
        Who is Hans Nyberg?

        Let's everyboby make a list and post here.

        ;^)

        > Guys
        > I must say this in public
        >
        > Hans Nyberg is such a NICE guy that it is unbelievable !!!
        >
        > he has helped me so much during all last years that I don't have words
        > enough to say thanks
        >
        > He has a enormous knowledge of photography in general, and he is always
        > willing to share everything
        >
        > Lots of other guys have helped me during all those years, all I met
        > virtually or in person, coming from this List, and I do not want to be
        > unfair to all, it is just that Hans is very special with me
        >
        > One day I'm gonna make a LIST of all those of you who support me
        >

        > Thanks buddies
        > AYRTON
        >
        > --
        >
        > + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
        > + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
        > http://ayrton360.com
        > twitter.com/ayrton360

      • AYRTON
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 22, 2010
          On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 3:27 PM, afrenyo <andras@...> wrote:

          > Who is Hans Nyberg?

          sorry but also ... who is afrenyo

          rsssss

          :-)

          > Let's everyboby make a list and post here.
          >
          > ;^)
          >
          > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Guys
          > > I must say this in public
          > >
          > > Hans Nyberg is such a NICE guy that it is unbelievable !!!
          > >
          > > he has helped me so much during all last years that I don't have words
          > > enough to say thanks
          > >
          > > He has a enormous knowledge of photography in general, and he is always
          > > willing to share everything
          > >
          > > Lots of other guys have helped me during all those years, all I met
          > > virtually or in person, coming from this List, and I do not want to be
          > > unfair to all, it is just that Hans is very special with me
          > >
          > > One day I'm gonna make a LIST of all those of you who support me
          > >

          > > Thanks buddies
          > > AYRTON
          > >
          > > --
          > >
          > > + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
          > > + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
          > > http://ayrton360.com
          > > twitter.com/ayrton360

          + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
          + 55 11 3717 5131 - SP
          http://ayrton360.com
          twitter.com/ayrton360

        • Scott Witte
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 24, 2010
            You know, words can hardly express all that Hans has done for us
            individually or as a community.

            Just one example: Hans doggedly tests every new version of Flash player,
            including betas. As such he found how Adobe changed Flash's XML parsing
            in such a way that would cause thousands of tours across the world to
            break. He stayed on top of it with the help of several others (Aifos,
            for example) and Adobe agreed to "fix" Flash player 10.1 so our tours
            wouldn't break. I am certain that without Hans' persistence in the
            beginning this wouldn't have happened before the official 10.1 release.
            That would have been tragic.

            That is just one example.

            So, I heartily agree with you, Ayrton and add my public thanks for all
            Hans does.

            Scott

            --
            Scott Witte

            <http://www.scottwitte.com>
            <http://www.tourdeforce360.com>
            414.345.9660
            Member, IVRPA

          • Dudu Tresca
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 24, 2010
              Me too! Thanks Hans
              Regards

              > So, I heartily agree with you, Ayrton and add my public thanks for all
              > Hans does.
              >
              > Scott
              >

              > On 10/22/2010 11:40 AM, AYRTON wrote:
              > > Guys
              > > I must say this in public
              > >
              > > Hans Nyberg is such a NICE guy that it is unbelievable !!!
              > >
              > > he has helped me so much during all last years that I don't have words
              > > enough to say thanks
              > >
              > > He has a enormous knowledge of photography in general, and he is always
              > > willing to share everything
              > >
              > > Lots of other guys have helped me during all those years, all I met
              > > virtually or in person, coming from this List, and I do not want to be
              > > unfair to all, it is just that Hans is very special with me
              > >
              > > One day I'm gonna make a LIST of all those of you who support me
              > >

              > > Thanks buddies
              > > AYRTON
              > >

              > --
              > Scott Witte
              >
              > <http://www.scottwitte.com>
              > <http://www.tourdeforce360.com>
              > 414.345.9660
              > Member, IVRPA

              Dudu Tresca

              d.tresca@...
              55 11 2361 1312
              55 11 8421 0729
              www.br360.com.br
              www.coolview.com.br
              twitter.com/DuduTresca

              "Think in all, but preserve your copyright"
              "Cr�dito n�o � moeda, � um direito! Respeite o fot�grafo"