Low light shot with flash

  • onezebra1
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 20, 2010
      I took my Canon 5D-II out and did some very low light shots using the Canon Speedlite 430EXII and a cheep diffuser.

      Here you can see where I'm trying to get into the Real Estate Market, this is an early American style house with a fireplace, central heating, beautiful skylight and wood siding.
      The early American furniture is optional. There's also a gust house, work shop and ball court that I will be showing later.
      http://www.indiavrtours.com/vrphotos/hut4.html

      Roger Berry
    • ptgroup
      Message 31 of 31 , Nov 2, 2010
        Using 2 flashes is a good idea.
        I´ll have to think about this too, maybee 2 flashes on a pole app. 50cm
        below the camera in vertical position.
        so you can tilt the flash(es) to illuminate the important object or all
        around like yours.
        Not so easy to mount them onto the pole though.

        ciao
        mike
        360° VR Fotografie:
        http://www.360de.de