Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re:Pano For Web

  • Sodhi.K.S
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2010
      Hi Paul,
      Thanks for your advice , I tried it ,seems to work ,but one thing that I noticed
      with concern is that after processing the file in Pano2vr ,the auto rotation is
      quite smooth, but the moment you convert it to HTMl through "Enable HTML file"
      the rotation becomes very jurky .Am I doing something wrong in some step.
      Please advice.
      Warm Regards,
      Sodhi.KS

      Hotels & Industrial Photographer