Re: [PanoToolsNG] Cataratas Iguaçu or "poor N iagara"

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2010
      Beautiful, as always from Ignacio. Still, after seeing his name, I half expected the pano to be shot from the middle of the raging river or suspended halfway down one of the falls or behind one of the falls looking out through the water. I guess he can't do crazy stuff for EVERY pano, LOL.

      John

      John Riley
      johnriley@...
      (h)864-461-3504