Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: 360's on CNN

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 18, 2010
      Hey, no problem! You just have to use the super-secret anti-gravity panohead I reported on a couple of years ago: http://tinyurl.com/antigrav-head; you can see a photo of the shadow of this secret panohead at the link. Just let the anti-grav head hover while the capsule is inside the shaft 8-)

      John

      John Riley
      johnriley@...
      (h)864-461-3504