RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: video for pano?

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2010
      I'm not sure what you mean. These don't appear to be stitched.
      I think Ricks talking about using a dslr video via a regular fisheye as a
      source for panoramic video, which will need to be frame corrected and
      re-exported.
      Something intriguing might be using the stitchless technique so one could
      save a processing step and eliminate artifacts.