ouch

  • Andras Frenyo
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
      . . . and this is what happens when you get caught with your pants down by a ninjaXgirl:
      http://deviantimagery.com/

      -andras
      http://www.sziget360.com
    • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
        Hi Andras!

        --
        L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
        felipe@...

      • dorindxn
        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
          Hi Andras, looks fake to me, the reading glasses are in wrong position :)

          thanks for sharing,
          Dorin
          www.livepanoramas.com

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Andras Frenyo <andras@...> wrote:

          > . . . and this is what happens when you get caught with your pants down by a ninjaXgirl:
          > http://deviantimagery.com/
          >
          > -andras
          > http://www.sziget360.com

        • dorindxn
          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
            2 minutes later, .. and somewone can be seen in the mirror, next to the no smoking.. sign

            Dorin
            www.livepanoramas.com

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Andras Frenyo <andras@...> wrote:

            > . . . and this is what happens when you get caught with your pants down by a ninjaXgirl:
            > http://deviantimagery.com/
            >
            > -andras
            > http://www.sziget360.com

          • dorindxn
            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
              somehow my 2 minutes earlier message didn't reached the list in whic I said

              "
              It looks fake to me, the reading glasses are in wrong position :)
              "

              thanks for sharing

              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "dorindxn" <Dorin@...> wrote:

              > 2 minutes later, .. and somewone can be seen in the mirror, next to the no smoking.. sign
              >
              > Dorin
              > www.livepanoramas.com
              >
              > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Andras Frenyo <andras@> wrote:
              > >
              > > . . . and this is what happens when you get caught with your pants down by a ninjaXgirl:
              > > http://deviantimagery.com/
              > >
              > > -andras
              > > http://www.sziget360.com

            • afrenyo
              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                that's me.

                this is a left over image from a project almost two years ago i just found on my hard drive. the majority of the rest of the images are not fit to publish here. they were part of a 'making of' sequence for a photo and video shoot for ninjaxgirls.com.

                it is entirely fake, of course, except for the glasses which are the dude's actual glasses he took off only for this pic. ( see him in the last image here, same bar: http://www.panoramablog.com/index.php?entry=entry090223-200000 )

                look at all the stuff used for making the fake blood and the other guys hanging out in the back. there's also a cherry pie there which we were gonna eat but ended up used in a later scene ;^)

                surely not all that, but at least my domain is not sitting idly at the moment, ha-ha . . .

                -andras

                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "dorindxn" <Dorin@...> wrote:

                > 2 minutes later, .. and somewone can be seen in the mirror, next to the no smoking.. sign
                >
                > Dorin
                > www.livepanoramas.com
                >
                > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Andras Frenyo <andras@> wrote:
                > >
                > > . . . and this is what happens when you get caught with your pants down by a ninjaXgirl:
                > > http://deviantimagery.com/
                > >
                > > -andras
                > > http://www.sziget360.com

              • Fernando Costa Pinto
                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                  Imagine the work for the ninjaXgirl here in the Carnival..
                  http://imagem360.com/gia/wcgia/

                  Fernando
                  Salvador Bahia
                  Brazil

                  On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 11:51 AM, dorindxn <Dorin@...> wrote:

                  > Hi Andras, looks fake to me, the reading glasses are in wrong position :)
                  >
                  > thanks for sharing,
                  >
                  > Dorin
                  > www.livepanoramas.com
                  >
                  > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com <PanoToolsNG%40yahoogroups.com>, Andras
                  > Frenyo <andras@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > . . . and this is what happens when you get caught with your pants down
                  > by a ninjaXgirl:
                  > > http://deviantimagery.com/
                  > >
                  > > -andras
                  > > http://www.sziget360.com

                • Matthew Rogers
                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                    I'm sure if you're volunteering to die for the next scene I'm sure Andras can make it super realistic.

                    Matt

                    On 6 Oct 2010, at 15:51, dorindxn wrote:

                    > Hi Andras, looks fake to me, the reading glasses are in wrong position :)
                    >
                    > thanks for sharing,
                    > Dorin
                    > www.livepanoramas.com
                    >
                    > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Andras Frenyo <andras@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > . . . and this is what happens when you get caught with your pants down by a ninjaXgirl:
                    > > http://deviantimagery.com/
                    > >
                    > > -andras
                    > > http://www.sziget360.com

                  • afrenyo
                    Message 9 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                      Getting guys for these sessions is never a problem. They are indeed dying to get in ;^)

                      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Rogers <matthew@...> wrote:

                      > I'm sure if you're volunteering to die for the next scene I'm sure Andras can make it super realistic.
                      >
                      > Matt
                      >
                      > On 6 Oct 2010, at 15:51, dorindxn wrote:
                      >
                      > > Hi Andras, looks fake to me, the reading glasses are in wrong position :)
                      > >
                      > > thanks for sharing,
                      > > Dorin
                      > > www.livepanoramas.com
                      > >
                      > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Andras Frenyo <andras@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > . . . and this is what happens when you get caught with your pants down by a ninjaXgirl:
                      > > > http://deviantimagery.com/
                      > > >
                      > > > -andras
                      > > > http://www.sziget360.com

                    • Trausti Hraunfjord
                      Message 10 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                        Is that a hot-dog stand in the midst of the public toilet? Is that for
                        real, or is it actually a MacDonalds stand that's been photoshopped into
                        looking like a hot-dog stand?

                        Trausti

                        On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Fernando Costa Pinto <
                        fcp.fernando@...> wrote:

                        > Imagine the work for the ninjaXgirl here in the Carnival..
                        > http://imagem360.com/gia/wcgia/
                        >

                        > Fernando
                        > Salvador Bahia
                        > Brazil

                      • Ken Warner
                        Message 11 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                          Do people sterilize their shoes afterwards or do they just throw
                          them away?

                          Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:
                          > Is that a hot-dog stand in the midst of the public toilet? Is that for
                          > real, or is it actually a MacDonalds stand that's been photoshopped into
                          > looking like a hot-dog stand?
                          >
                          > Trausti
                          >
                          > On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Fernando Costa Pinto <
                          > fcp.fernando@...> wrote:
                          >
                          >> Imagine the work for the ninjaXgirl here in the Carnival..
                          >> http://imagem360.com/gia/wcgia/
                          >>

                          >> Fernando
                          >> Salvador Bahia
                          >> Brazil

                        • Trausti Hraunfjord
                          Message 12 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                            That actually sounds like a trick-question.

                            Urine is "sterilized"... and is probably the best cleaning liquid you can
                            find to clean wounds with.

                            The MENTAL part of this image is however not the most hygenic one.

                            Trausti

                            On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:

                            > Do people sterilize their shoes afterwards or do they just throw
                            > them away?

                          • Ken Warner
                            Message 13 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                              So you're saying that you could eat off the bottom
                              of their shoes :-?

                              Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:
                              > That actually sounds like a trick-question.
                              >
                              > Urine is "sterilized"... and is probably the best cleaning liquid you can
                              > find to clean wounds with.
                              >
                              > The MENTAL part of this image is however not the most hygenic one.
                              >
                              > Trausti
                              >

                              > On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:
                              >

                              >> Do people sterilize their shoes afterwards or do they just throw
                              >> them away?

                            • Ken Warner
                              Message 14 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                                ...in addition -- urine is sterile -- I know that but the
                                pathway it necessarily follows -- maybe not....

                                Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:
                                > That actually sounds like a trick-question.
                                >
                                > Urine is "sterilized"... and is probably the best cleaning liquid you can
                                > find to clean wounds with.
                                >
                                > The MENTAL part of this image is however not the most hygenic one.
                                >
                                > Trausti
                                >

                                > On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:
                                >

                                >> Do people sterilize their shoes afterwards or do they just throw
                                >> them away?

                              • Fernando Costa Pinto
                                Message 15 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                                  well ..I don't know many things...rsrsrs ...but I know that who survives
                                  that survives anything..the carnival in Salvador da Bahia is the best
                                  human vaccine ever achieved ..?Here you can be sure of getting huge
                                  quantities of anti corps.. I think the germs are debilitated due to beer.

                                  On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:

                                  > ...in addition -- urine is sterile -- I know that but the
                                  > pathway it necessarily follows -- maybe not....
                                  >

                                  > Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:
                                  > > That actually sounds like a trick-question.
                                  > >
                                  > > Urine is "sterilized"... and is probably the best cleaning liquid you can
                                  > > find to clean wounds with.
                                  > >
                                  > > The MENTAL part of this image is however not the most hygenic one.
                                  > >
                                  > > Trausti
                                  > >

                                  > > On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...<kwarner000%40verizon.net>>
                                  > wrote:
                                  > >

                                  > >> Do people sterilize their shoes afterwards or do they just throw
                                  > >> them away?

                                • Trausti Hraunfjord
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                                    Well Ken... it looks as if you have studied Icelandic cuisine... we have
                                    what I call "piss-fish". It is rotted sting-ray... traditionally it was
                                    thrown in a container, where it was marinated in human urine for months.
                                    The urine turned into ammonia, and broke down the fish-meat. In the past
                                    40+ years it's been done through non-natural way, using chemicals. I can
                                    confirm that the old method results in a much better taste.... and the same
                                    is the verdict from everyone who has tasted both versions.

                                    ... but no, I would prefer not having to eat these carnival shoes....but
                                    then again... one can never know what Icelanders can be up to:
                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP-JC9HJtbM
                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SnvctCgEoo

                                    Trausti

                                    On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:

                                    > So you're saying that you could eat off the bottom
                                    > of their shoes :-?
                                    >

                                    > Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:
                                    > > That actually sounds like a trick-question.
                                    > >
                                    > > Urine is "sterilized"... and is probably the best cleaning liquid you can
                                    > > find to clean wounds with.
                                    > >
                                    > > The MENTAL part of this image is however not the most hygenic one.
                                    > >
                                    > > Trausti
                                    > >

                                    > > On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...<kwarner000%40verizon.net>>
                                    > wrote:
                                    > >

                                    > >> Do people sterilize their shoes afterwards or do they just throw
                                    > >> them away?

                                  • Matthew Rogers
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                                      Urine is also the best cure for acne, just ask any Italian.

                                      Matt

                                      On 6 Oct 2010, at 18:49, Ken Warner wrote:

                                      > ...in addition -- urine is sterile -- I know that but the
                                      > pathway it necessarily follows -- maybe not....
                                      >
                                      > Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:
                                      > > That actually sounds like a trick-question.
                                      > >
                                      > > Urine is "sterilized"... and is probably the best cleaning liquid you can
                                      > > find to clean wounds with.
                                      > >
                                      > > The MENTAL part of this image is however not the most hygenic one.
                                      > >
                                      > > Trausti
                                      > >

                                      > > On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:
                                      > >

                                      > >> Do people sterilize their shoes afterwards or do they just throw
                                      > >> them away?

                                    • Paulo Fernandes
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                                        JEEZZZZZZ

                                        Trausti you just made me lost my appetite :P
                                        It might be sterile but it sounds awful ;)

                                        Com os melhores comprimentos,
                                        Best Regards,

                                        Paulo Fernandes
                                        Multimédia

                                        Go Go Pixel - Design, Fotografia e Multimédia
                                        Calçada do Lidador, 22, 1ºAndar
                                        4480-690 Vila do Conde - Portugal
                                        Tel. +351 252 119 375 - Fax. +351 252 119 375

                                        On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 7:38 PM, Matthew Rogers <matthew@...>wrote:

                                        > Urine is also the best cure for acne, just ask any Italian.
                                        >
                                        > Matt
                                        >
                                        > On 6 Oct 2010, at 18:49, Ken Warner wrote:
                                        >
                                        > > ...in addition -- urine is sterile -- I know that but the
                                        > > pathway it necessarily follows -- maybe not....
                                        > >
                                        > > Trausti Hraunfjord wrote:
                                        > > > That actually sounds like a trick-question.
                                        > > >
                                        > > > Urine is "sterilized"... and is probably the best cleaning liquid you
                                        > can
                                        > > > find to clean wounds with.
                                        > > >
                                        > > > The MENTAL part of this image is however not the most hygenic one.
                                        > > >
                                        > > > Trausti

                                      • Trausti Hraunfjord
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                                          I had to google you on that one... and yes, you are not making a cruel joke:
                                          http://urotherapy.com/urine-therapy-for-acne
                                          I'm just glad I never had such issues....

                                          Trausti

                                          On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Matthew Rogers <matthew@...>wrote:

                                          > Urine is also the best cure for acne, just ask any Italian.
                                          >
                                          > Matt

                                        • Rick Drew
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
                                            ......confirm that the old method results in a much better taste.... and the
                                            same is the verdict from everyone who has tasted both versions.

                                            Well, there goes my appetite....

                                            Rick Drew
                                          • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
                                              Hi Trausti,

                                              Standing on the balcony above the wall, are this girls choosing what sausage to have in their hotdog?

                                              Rodrigo
                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                              The damage we inflict on mother Earth...
                                              We inflict on our children..........................
                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                              http://www.360panoview.co.uk

                                              alarcon@...

                                              fcp.fernando@...> wrote:

                                              > Imagine the work for the ninjaXgirl here in the Carnival..
                                              > http://imagem360.com/gia/wcgia/
                                              >

                                              > Fernando
                                              > Salvador Bahia
                                              > Brazil

                                            • Fernando Costa Pinto
                                              Message 22 of 22 , Oct 7, 2010
                                                funny that any of them is looking down..