Re: [PanoToolsNG] concorde

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2010
      On Oct 5, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Andras Frenyo wrote:

      > nice opportunity, sadly, quite lacking some bracketing:
      > http://www.nms.ac.uk/our_museums/museum_of_flight/games__fun/360_degree_cockpit_views.aspx
      > (by ken mcbride)
      >
      > -andras
      > http://www.panoramablog.com
      > http://www.sziget360.com

      While looking at the cockpit of the Concorde, I tried to imagine the pilot/co-pilot having to go to the WC, but it looks nearly impossible to get out of those seats without kicking the throttle or something; forget about getting past the navigator station! Well, at least the transit time across the Atlantic was short enough to just hold it 8-)

      Thanks,

      John

      John Riley
      johnriley@...