Print exhibition virtual tour

  • JL
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010
      Greetings
      Here is a tour of a current exhibition of prints that you may like.
      If anyone is in the West of England it is well worth a visit, otherwise go to

      http://www.john-law.org.uk/standard/107/

      As a supplement to this 'manual' tour I'm working on an automated version. If anyone has code to share I'd be grateful. (Open first pano revolve 360 stop, fade to pano 2 revolve 360 etc.)

      Regards

      JL

      John Law ARPS
      JL-Panoramas
      www.john-law.org.uk
      mail@...
    • L.D.I. Felipe B. Gonz├ílez
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010
        Hi John Law!

        2010/10/5 JL <panong_jl@...>

        > As a supplement to this 'manual' tour I'm working on an automated version.
        > If anyone has code to share I'd be grateful. (Open first pano revolve 360
        > stop, fade to pano 2 revolve 360 etc.)
        >
        > I'm copypasting a bit of code from Krpano for an autotour action.

        Best regards from the subtropical regions of Mexico

        <action name="autotour">
        oninterrupt(action(lookinterrupt));
        loadpano(5.xml,null,KEEPALL,BLEND(2));
        wait(25);