Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: MOV Files and Cube Faces

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 5, 2010
      Yes, I meant FFC, Flashificator.

      I have mixed feelings about multi-resolution. It does
      work if you need to really zoom in close to see fine
      details. But in general, it seems to be more of an
      encumbrance -- more like something that gets in the
      way of viewing a nice pano.

      If the cube faces of the average pano are large enough,
      I see enough detail in most panos to see what I want
      to see.

      I'm not saying multi-resolution is no good. But it
      seems to me that it should only be used for rare
      panos where extreme detail is very important and not
      just a curiosity.