Re: [PanoToolsNG] Action handheld motor sequences -- how many shots to use (dressed up statues)

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2010
      Good shot - I know that feeling: guys smiling there have not idea what are you
      doing..ha,ha... You actually don't need the advice as you master the method with
      handheld shots. I usually use 4 shots - same as you + additional 4 shots from
      same place for just in case. If necessary even the additional sequence. Using 4
      shots in a crowd is with only four possible areas of possible bad overlapping of
      moving objects as are people. That is easily corrected with layers in PS. If the
      error is too bad than I use another sequence and trying again or copy pasting
      form one sequence to the other.

      :) Bostjan