Dance party 360 video

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBiswE6MiK8&feature=related

      this looks like standard Ladybug 2/3 360 video but the video is interesting I think because they supply very high res versions too -- so you can get an idea what the max detail is in low light. You can upload any res video to Youtube now I think -- though you cant control their compression. I am sure they could get better blending of the 5 views with a bit of tweaking.
      I went to a Defqon dance party in Australia last year. They have the most impressive stages at their gigs
      http://www.mediavr.com/defqonsydney2009.htm

      Peter M
    • panometr
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010
        Hi Pete,

        Yes, this is Ladybug2, because you can see two white cables. Ladybug3 doesn't have a problem with cables.

        I also recorded 360video of a dance, not as spectacular as the one that you posted, but my example is interactive.

        http://360stories.net/plymouth_morris_men/

        Regards,
        Karol Kwiatek