Re: SaladoPlayer - flash panorama viewer built with PanoSalado

  • mstandio
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 30, 2010
      sorry obout that, everything prior to 1.0 is considered more or less beta, and it still may change. I think current configuration state is pretty close to its final form and there may be just some small details left to change. Will heve this documented on wiki whenever I will find some free time for this.

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Darren" <darethehair@...> wrote:

      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "mstandio" <mstandio@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Announcing SaladoPlayer v0.5
      > >
      > > - fixed critical bug
      > > - better buttons and keys movement
      > > - more interface customization
      > > - included many new examples
      > >
      > > http://panozona.com/wiki/

    • mstandio
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 2, 2010
        Project has a forum now. I will still post notifications about major updates here, but for detailed information use forum rather then email contact.

        Register, ask questions, notify about bugs, help building knowledge base about project.

        http://panozona.com/wiki/Special:AWCforum
      • mstandio
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 10, 2010
        • mstandio