Re: SaladoPlayer - flash panorama viewer built with PanoSalado

  • mstandio
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 29, 2010
      Announcing SaladoPlayer v0.5

      - fixed critical bug
      - better buttons and keys movement
      - more interface customization
      - included many new examples

      http://panozona.com/wiki/
    • johnmyrstad
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 29, 2010
        Your work is highly appreciated and welcomed since the original PanoSalado2 project seems abounded or paused. If memory management while loaded in another swf is working too, it will be very nice for those of us who need 100% control over our flash applications.

        John Myrstad
      • Darren
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 29, 2010
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "mstandio" <mstandio@...> wrote:

          > Announcing SaladoPlayer v0.5
          >
          > - fixed critical bug
          > - better buttons and keys movement
          > - more interface customization
          > - included many new examples
          >
          > http://panozona.com/wiki/

          Great! Thanks for doing this! The only downside to your hard work and new versions is that I need to make small tweaks to my HTML/XML each time to keep it working with the new version :)
        • mstandio
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 30, 2010
            Thanks, doing my best.
            You should just try it out and either become satisfied with results, or you could help to find possible errors and therefore adjust quality of code.

            Marek

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "johnmyrstad" <johnmyrstad@...> wrote:

            > Your work is highly appreciated and welcomed since the original PanoSalado2 project seems abounded or paused. If memory management while loaded in another swf is working too, it will be very nice for those of us who need 100% control over our flash applications.
            >
            > John Myrstad

          • mstandio
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 30, 2010
              sorry obout that, everything prior to 1.0 is considered more or less beta, and it still may change. I think current configuration state is pretty close to its final form and there may be just some small details left to change. Will heve this documented on wiki whenever I will find some free time for this.

              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Darren" <darethehair@...> wrote:

              > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "mstandio" <mstandio@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Announcing SaladoPlayer v0.5
              > >
              > > - fixed critical bug
              > > - better buttons and keys movement
              > > - more interface customization
              > > - included many new examples
              > >
              > > http://panozona.com/wiki/

            • mstandio
              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 2, 2010
                Project has a forum now. I will still post notifications about major updates here, but for detailed information use forum rather then email contact.

                Register, ask questions, notify about bugs, help building knowledge base about project.

                http://panozona.com/wiki/Special:AWCforum
              • mstandio
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 10, 2010
                • mstandio