Howdy, this is my intro

  • kentm
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2010
      I'm Kent Morrison, a fairly recent pano geek and a fairly old computer geek.

      Just checking in, web group fashion, as I'll not be getting the emails day to day.

      Here's what I've been working on for some months now, every few days I add another variant of demo using Google Earth plugin.

      http://www.steamboat3d.com/index.php/elk-mtn

      I've been working with linux for years, for servers, but just now getting into this facet of linux graphics software, and really having fun.

      Also, you'll see a lot of cathedrals and skyscrapers in Google Earth, but my specialty is barns:

      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/cldetails?mid=a301a6683e3c0a8c6147c5882895b2cb&prevstart=0

      -------

      Hope to get to know some of you, looking forward to learning from this group.

      Regards,
      ixboat
      aka
      Kent Morrison
    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2010
        Interesting stuff !

        best
        AYRTON

        On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 10:30 PM, kentm <kentmorrison@...> wrote:

        > I'm Kent Morrison, a fairly recent pano geek and a fairly old computer
        > geek.
        >
        > Just checking in, web group fashion, as I'll not be getting the emails day
        > to day.
        >
        > Here's what I've been working on for some months now, every few days I add
        > another variant of demo using Google Earth plugin.
        >
        > http://www.steamboat3d.com/index.php/elk-mtn
        >
        > I've been working with linux for years, for servers, but just now getting
        > into this facet of linux graphics software, and really having fun.
        >
        > Also, you'll see a lot of cathedrals and skyscrapers in Google Earth, but
        > my specialty is barns:
        >

        > http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/cldetails?mid=a301a6683e3c0a8c6147c5882895b2cb&prevstart=0
        >
        > -------
        >
        > Hope to get to know some of you, looking forward to learning from this
        > group.
        >
        > Regards,
        > ixboat
        > aka