Re: [PanoToolsNG] Central Europe panoramic website - redesigned

  • Szymon "Zbooy" Madej
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2006
      jook360 wrote:

      > Wonderful blog site. I need to do one myself. Is there a Wiki page for
      > setting one up?

      Not really as this one is custom made.

      jook360 wrote:

      > The Pod Trzema Koronami panorama made my heart beat faster! Looked really
      > perilous.

      Actually I was less worried about myself and more about some sudden gush of
      wind that might push the tripod and the camera into the void :-) Here's
      another image made from behind the guard rails:
      http://panoramy.zbooy.pl/360/pan/pieniny-trzy-korony-szczyt-1/e

      Hey, what we need is a 3D panorama technology. That would be really striking
      :-)

      zbooy