Re: Tiger Tour

  • onezebra1
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 25, 2010
      Hi Pat,

      It already has an autorotation toggle button.
      I will be removing myself from the bottom of the pool.
      I was working on the tour around the same time you where viewing it so there where some things changing.
      Where a tiger or any other animal goes after your equipment you better be able to move it fast! That's why I use a pole.
      I made some more changes tonight. The logo is up on the splash page and the video plays over it, the menu buttons expand to about twice there size on mouse over and a few other small things.

      Roger Berry