Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Similar structures - A tutorial

  • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2010
      Hi Dave!

      I'm glad you saw my Punta Cancun pano, I still have a few extra panos which
      I haven't uploaded yet to the blog .The shot you saw was taken on my free
      time last april, when I had an assigment of 10 hotels in the Cancun/Riviera
      Maya area. I shot the Hyatt, right next to the the NH!
      There's been bad weather in Cancun lately, how was your luck with the
      climate? I've had a couple of bad experiences with bad weather in Cancun and
      Playa del Carmen (yes, the have bad storms ocassionaly).

      Be sure to watch the WorldWidePanorama.org "Crossroads" [On October 1, 2010
      > see list for Mexico]. We took 2 from Isla Holbox, Quintana Roo, Mexico.

      Envy you, I haven't had the chance to visit Isla Holbox yet.
      If I get the chance, my "Crossroads" entry will be from Mexico City.

      Best regards from the subtropical regions of México.

      --
      L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
      felipe@...