Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: to nadir cap or not to nadir cap

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 24, 2010
      On 9-23-2010 7:54 PM, tom_a_sparks's hamster got loose on the keyboard
      and typed ...:
      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Pat Swovelin <panoramas@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> On 9-22-2010 3:47 AM, tom_a_sparks's hamster got loose on the keyboard
      >> and typed ...:
      >>
      >>> I am going to be doing some video / photos
      >>> I know that nadir area is going to have stiching errors
      >>> should i use a nadir cap?
      >> Using a nadir cap/mirror ball breaks the immersive experience.
      >
      > I am looking a put in the nadir cap area a
      > * website address
      > * license type eg: creative commons
      > * my name
      > * date/time stamp

      Why not put them in a fly-out information panel? Then that information
      won't break the immersive experience and more potentially more people
      will find it than will find it in the nadir. Wherever you put it make
      sure the URL is linked to your site so people won't have to write it
      down and possibly have typos in the process.

      > tom

      Pat Swovelin
      Cool Guy @ Large