Canon 5d Mk 11

  • jntservicios
    Message 1 of 42 , Sep 24, 2010
      Hi

      Does anyone have any experience using the above camera in 360 VR work, i am looking to purchase my first full frame DSLR and want to be sure I am going for the right model, any advice on lenses as well would be appreciated.

      i currently use an Olympus E620 with Zuiko 8mm fisheye

      Thanks Neil
    • Ian Wood
      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 4, 2010
        Ah, my mistake!