Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: HTML5 the certain death for animated content?

  • Joost Nieuwenhuijse
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 22 12:51 AM
      Besides, Javascript performance is not the issue; the dancing balls
      example executes just a few lines of code per frame. The actual Canvas
      drawing code is the bottleneck there, clearly shown by the fact that it
      gets faster when the canvas size is reduced. I guess Apple did not
      hardware accelerate this (yet).