Too good to be true...

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 19, 2010
      I have installed Ptgui 9.x beta and after optimization the resoult notice was
      "Too good to be true...". That is something new to me (lol). Was this notice
      also with previous versions or I got the first time such a good stich?

      Bostjan
    • enridp
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 23, 2010
        That's a good idea, does somebody tested it?
        If we have 8 cores, and 4 HDD, can we open 4 PTGui with 2 cores and 1HDD in each one?