Photokina 2010 pano tutorials

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2010
      Chris Witzani and I are putting together the final parts of the
      Photokina 2010 IVRPA panorama tutorial sessions for Tuesday 21st,
      starting at 10am.

      If anyone's going to be at the expo please drop by. And if anyone
      wants to join the workshop on Tuesday we'd love to see you!

      Keith
    • Sodhi.K.S
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2010
        Hi Keith,
        Is it possible to join workshop on line ?

        Warm Regards,
        Sodhi.KS

        Hotels & Industrial Photographer
        www.sodhisphotography.com