RE: [PanoToolsNG] Your critiques please

  • Chris Thomas
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 3, 2006
      Hey Eric.

      Loved your windmill Panos. It's very interesting to see what inside
      those babies!

      Nice site

      Cheers

      chris

      Chris Thomas

      Photographer

      cell... 403-615-1212

      In North America

      call... 1-800-870-5110

      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 28, 2007
        Hi All, I'd like to make a Pole pano soon, and need
        some advice.

        I have a 20D, with Sigma 8mm fisheye. I use a Nodal
        Ninja, so normally take 8 shots to get a complete 360
        including removing myself/tripod from the pic (4
        around, 1 Zenith, 3 nadir)

        Question 1: how do i rotate the pano head while it is
        in the air for the zenith and nadir shots? Obviously
        the 4 around i just rotate the pole.

        Question 2: What do I make the pole from and how do i
        mount the nodal ninja to it?

        Apologies if this has been asked before, any advice
        would be appreciated.

        Thanks