OT - Yahoo problems

  • Kathy Wheeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      Over the past few days (almost weeks :-( Yahoo's service has been
      behaving oddly - delayed posts, messages turning up days after they
      were sent, delayed duplicates etc. All of this is not only confusing
      and annoying for people trying to follow threads, but annoying for
      the posters as well.

      Unfortunately, there is little we can do about it, although posting
      from the Yahoo interface rather than our own email apps (for those
      receiving the group via email) seems to be a little more reliable.

      Hopefully Yahoo will resolve these issues sooner rather than later.
      In the meantime, all we can do is ask for your patience if messages
      sometimes seem out of sequence, or if you get two or more identical
      messages days apart etc.

      Regards,
      KathyW.