RE: [PanoToolsNG] Your critiques please

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 2, 2006
      First rate QTVR.
      It would be nice with true full screen pages to have a slicker web design
      around them with some information about each place.

      Sacha Griffin
      Southern Digital Solutions LLC
      www.southern-digital.com
      www.seeit360.net
      www.ezphotosafe.com
      404-551-4275
      404-731-7798

      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 28, 2007
        Hi All, I'd like to make a Pole pano soon, and need
        some advice.

        I have a 20D, with Sigma 8mm fisheye. I use a Nodal
        Ninja, so normally take 8 shots to get a complete 360
        including removing myself/tripod from the pic (4
        around, 1 Zenith, 3 nadir)

        Question 1: how do i rotate the pano head while it is
        in the air for the zenith and nadir shots? Obviously
        the 4 around i just rotate the pole.

        Question 2: What do I make the pole from and how do i
        mount the nodal ninja to it?

        Apologies if this has been asked before, any advice
        would be appreciated.

        Thanks