Your critiques please

  • erik leeman
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 2, 2006
      Hi all,
      My little collection of full-screen QTVRs is growing slowly but
      steadily and I'd like to hear from you what you think of them so far.
      Here's an example:

      http://www.erikleeman.com/QT/en-06-11-03-IJmuiden-04-1024x768-QTVR.htm

      and some more can be seen here:

      http://www.erikleeman.com/QT/fullscreen-english.htm

      I hope you like them.

      Cheers,

      erik leeman
    • Ensign Redshirt
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 28, 2007
        Hi All, I'd like to make a Pole pano soon, and need
        some advice.

        I have a 20D, with Sigma 8mm fisheye. I use a Nodal
        Ninja, so normally take 8 shots to get a complete 360
        including removing myself/tripod from the pic (4
        around, 1 Zenith, 3 nadir)

        Question 1: how do i rotate the pano head while it is
        in the air for the zenith and nadir shots? Obviously
        the 4 around i just rotate the pole.

        Question 2: What do I make the pole from and how do i
        mount the nodal ninja to it?

        Apologies if this has been asked before, any advice
        would be appreciated.

        Thanks