Fantasmas del Bicentenario

  • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2010
      Hi everyone!

      In a few days, Mexico will be celebrating it's 200th anniversary of the
      beginning of it's indepence revolution. At RecorridosVirtuales.com we are
      doing a modest homage:
      http://www.recorridosvirtuales.com/blogger/moneda/moneda.html
      This kind of pano has been done before, so thanks to those who inspired us
      the idea.

      Best regards from the subtropical regions of México

      --
      L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
      felipe@...