smartblend ?!!

  • jeffrey
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
      Well, as much as I love smartblend, I wish that its development had
      been continuing at the pace it did about a year ago....

      There still isn't support for images 12600x6300 size (spherical with
      5d and zenitar) either 8-bit or 16-bit. And today I have some really
      weird bug, where the finished pano has darkened corners, like I shot
      the equirect using a Holga or something :-O

      Again, I find smartblend to be a really excellent tool that can save
      loads of time especially under difficult shooting conditions... but I
      find myself not using it so much these days because of some limitation
      (it just seems to crash with images that are too big)

      Michael, I'll happily give you any ptgui project files / images to
      help you debug and develop, as I'm sure others would. Are you still
      developing smartblend?

      Jeffrey
    • Michael Norel
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2006
        > And today I have some really
        > weird bug, where the finished pano has darkened corners, like I shot
        > the equirect using a Holga or something :-O

        Please send me the minimal peace of panorama for reproduce and fix
        the bug ! Thanks.