Re: local pano viewer for mac?

  • Carl von Einem
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 2, 2010
      The wiki lists a lot of different viewers
      http://wiki.panotools.org/Panorama_Viewers

      Have a look at the section about "Stand alone Viewers"... Panini by
      TKSharpless hasn't been mentioned yet in this thread. Though it does not
      support dropping equirects on it as you asked for it works nicely if you
      just open a file via the menu.

      Download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/pvqt/ and give it a try.
      It's a cute box of tricks and lets you explore different projections.

      Carl

      Posted by: "prague" jefffreymartin
      > Date: Thu Sep 2, 2010 12:57 am (PDT)
      >
      > Sorry. I forgot to specify - an EQUIRECT player.
      > like on a PC, the beautiful DevalVR player - drop an equirect on it,
      > and view the pano.
    • toni.garbasso
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 3, 2010
        Thnx Carl, Panini works great on Mac!
        Some little adjustments in the UI can be made...

        Any news about Pangea? Still waiting the PS plug-in for CS5...

        Toni