TourWrist iPhone +iPad app. much improved

  • Willy Kaemena
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
      a much improved version is now available for iPhone and iPad. The whole interface was changed and is now MUCH better than the first version which was introduced in April 2010.

      http://itunes.apple.com/de/app/tour-wrist/id335671384?mt=8

      TourWrist is a panoviewer app. which makes use of all available sensors of the iPhone/iPad and is an impressive showcase for panoramas.

      I am not involved in that company, but I think it could be interesting to have a look at that much improved version.

      Willy

    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
        Is there any application that … or is it even possible that, you can somehow
        deep link into it from a url to your own specific gallery?

        Sacha

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
          Wow, I like the immersive viewing a lot, just like the Donnington iPhone app!

          PangeaVR allows you to see your own (XML) library. The Pro/HD versions also
          allow you to download them!
        • Willy Kaemena
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
            Sacha the tourwrist site with all details about the new TourWrist version will be active tomorrow. Wait and see there all your possibilities

            http://www.tourwrist.com/

            Willy