panoktoberfest:) ?

  • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2010
      there's a good chance i'll be in munich around oktoberfest....

      is anyone up for a small panos/beers meeting? i hear those 1 liter beer
      glasses make good tabletop panoheads.....

      jeffrey

    • Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2010
          Sometime around 2/9/10 (at 11:01 +0200) Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net said:

          >i hear those 1 liter beer
          >glasses make good tabletop panoheads.....

          Steinopod! Beer with a (four-) shot chaser.
          But too many of these and you'll end up on your nadir...

        • jrgen_schrader
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2010
            Sure man, but this goes for two weeks. So when?
            Unfortunately this will start the same weekend as Photokina and I'll have to be in Cologne from Saturday to Wednesday or so, but after that any time will be fine.

            Jürgen

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Martin | 360Cities.net" <360cities@...> wrote:

            > there's a good chance i'll be in munich around oktoberfest....
            >
            > is anyone up for a small panos/beers meeting? i hear those 1 liter beer
            > glasses make good tabletop panoheads.....
            >
            > jeffrey

          • Carl von Einem
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 2, 2010
              Ha, I even have the right kind of T-shirt (from the Prague meeting) for
              that kind of event. Not exactly Tracht, too :-)

              I also know about some other panoheads here in Munich who are not on the
              list. Jürgen is right, we need to know some more details...

              Carl

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 16, 2010
                Much better now, thank you Ilja.
                I won't recommend weekends because of the masses of people that's no fun at all. But - of course - if you badly want the real thing only weekends count, hehe.

                Hope to see you
                Jürgen