Re: [PanoToolsNG] FW: PanoTools Group Invitation

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 30, 2006
      Bert Vierstra wrote:
      > On 12/1/06, Robert C. Fisher <bob@...> wrote:
      >
      >> I wish John S. would just give it up!
      >
      > He will not, never. He does exactly what he likes, and feels great.
      >
      > This is just where its all about, getting attention, searching for
      > conflicts.

      And by not responding we risk all. Keep in mind what Joseph Goebbels said:

      “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will
      and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
      important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
      the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the
      truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

      No, I'm not sinking to the level of Godwin's Law, rather I won't go
      meekly to the showers, I WILL FIGHT all the way until I'm either free or
      dead.

      We *MUST* respond to his lies and allegations and we must do it now.

      > He never did anything wrong, and knows best. The world is against him,
      > and he feels he has the right to defend himself against all the injustice.
      > Its all their fault.
      >
      > Here some wikis for JS:
      >
      > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder
      > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder