NPP distances

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2010
      For those of you who have been shooting gigapixel panos, could you share
      your NPP distances with me? I'm working on an update of the Pinnacle VR
      head, and it would be helpful to know how far from the point of rotation to
      either the lens mount or tripod mount you needed to place the camera for
      your longer lenses.

      Thanks!

      Mark

      www.pinnacle-vr.com <http://www.pinnacle-vr.com/>