Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Consistent stitching errors

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2006
      Blake, I am so glad you got what you needed. As a moderator of the
      list I must say it gives the very greatest satisfaction to think
      that we have such knowledgeable and helpful people in the group.
      I am only a few years ahead of you, and still groping around near
      the bottom of the learning curve but I would still be trying to
      warp images in PaintShop pro if it weren't for this list!

      Roger W.

      --
      Work: www.adex-japan.com
      Play: www.usefilm.com/member/roger