Re: [PanoToolsNG] OT:- For all Mac users!

  • 360 Precision
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
      -1 joker :)

      On 30 Nov 2006, at 20:47, Roger Howard wrote:

      > On Thu, November 30, 2006 12:09 pm, tflyfish2002 wrote:
      > > Please have a look at this link and now tell me that Mac does not
      > have
      > > any security issues.
      > > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/6159071.stm
      >
      > -1 troll.
      > -1 strawman.

    • Kathy Wheeler
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
        Enough people. This is too far OT and unnecessarily personal. Please
        consider this thread closed.

        KathyW, Moderator.

        On 01/12/2006, at 7:09 AM, tflyfish2002 wrote:

        > Please have a look at this link and now tell me that Mac does not have
        > any security issues.
        >
        > Bazzer

      • tflyfish2002
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
          I was just pointing to the link. But if there are no known exploits
          then why fix it? Apple just doesn' want to admit that there has been
          reported problems, otherwise how would they know?
          This is the end of the thread for me before I get any more angry mac
          users flaming me!

          Baz

          - In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, John Brownlow <john.brownlow@...> wrote:

          > all computers have security issues
          >
          > Apple just fixed a bunch of things that there are NO KNOWN EXPLOITS for
          >
          > This is basically like maintaining your garden fence
          >
          > Number of known mac viruses in the wild: 0
          >

          > On Nov 30, 2006, at 3:09 PM, tflyfish2002 wrote:
          >
          > > Please have a look at this link and now tell me that Mac does not have
          > > any security issues.
          > > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/6159071.stm
          > >
          > > Bazzer
          > >

          > --
          > John Brownlow
          > Deep Fried Films, Inc

        • Pat Swovelin
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
            Kathy Wheeler wrote:
            > Enough people. This is too far OT and unnecessarily personal. Please
            > consider this thread closed.

            Oh, Jeeze, Mom, it was just getting exciting.

            > KathyW, Moderator.
            >

            > On 01/12/2006, at 7:09 AM, tflyfish2002 wrote:
            >
            >> Please have a look at this link and now tell me that Mac does not have
            >> any security issues.
            >>
            >> Bazzer

            Pat Swovelin
            Cool Guy @ Large