Re: [PanoToolsNG] OT:- For all Mac users!

  • John Brownlow
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
      all computers have security issues

      Apple just fixed a bunch of things that there are NO KNOWN EXPLOITS for

      This is basically like maintaining your garden fence

      Number of known mac viruses in the wild: 0

      --
      John Brownlow
      Deep Fried Films, Inc
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
        On Thu, November 30, 2006 12:09 pm, tflyfish2002 wrote:
        > Please have a look at this link and now tell me that Mac does not have
        > any security issues.

        -1 troll.
        -1 strawman.
      • 360 Precision
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
          -1 joker :)

          On 30 Nov 2006, at 20:47, Roger Howard wrote:

          > On Thu, November 30, 2006 12:09 pm, tflyfish2002 wrote:
          > > Please have a look at this link and now tell me that Mac does not
          > have
          > > any security issues.
          > > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/6159071.stm
          >
          > -1 troll.
          > -1 strawman.

        • Kathy Wheeler
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
            Enough people. This is too far OT and unnecessarily personal. Please
            consider this thread closed.

            KathyW, Moderator.

            On 01/12/2006, at 7:09 AM, tflyfish2002 wrote:

            > Please have a look at this link and now tell me that Mac does not have
            > any security issues.
            >
            > Bazzer

          • tflyfish2002
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
              I was just pointing to the link. But if there are no known exploits
              then why fix it? Apple just doesn' want to admit that there has been
              reported problems, otherwise how would they know?
              This is the end of the thread for me before I get any more angry mac
              users flaming me!

              Baz

              - In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, John Brownlow <john.brownlow@...> wrote:

              > all computers have security issues
              >
              > Apple just fixed a bunch of things that there are NO KNOWN EXPLOITS for
              >
              > This is basically like maintaining your garden fence
              >
              > Number of known mac viruses in the wild: 0
              >

              > On Nov 30, 2006, at 3:09 PM, tflyfish2002 wrote:
              >
              > > Please have a look at this link and now tell me that Mac does not have
              > > any security issues.
              > > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/6159071.stm
              > >
              > > Bazzer
              > >

              > --
              > John Brownlow
              > Deep Fried Films, Inc

            • Pat Swovelin
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
                Kathy Wheeler wrote:
                > Enough people. This is too far OT and unnecessarily personal. Please
                > consider this thread closed.

                Oh, Jeeze, Mom, it was just getting exciting.

                > KathyW, Moderator.
                >

                > On 01/12/2006, at 7:09 AM, tflyfish2002 wrote:
                >
                >> Please have a look at this link and now tell me that Mac does not have
                >> any security issues.
                >>
                >> Bazzer

                Pat Swovelin
                Cool Guy @ Large