Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: IE7 and fullscreen

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 29, 2006
      panokaemena@... wrote:
      > In this regard. Since a few days I am using a code which should work
      > fine with IE7. I cannot test as I use a Mac.
      > Any WIN IE7 test would be appreciated

      I tested it with IE7 (Win XP Pro SP2) and the 1st time I looked at one
      of the panos it gave me the pain-in-the-butt EOLAS click here, click
      there, click until you're blue in the face (just another reason to use
      FF). When I went to another pano (in a new tab) it went right in
      without any problems. Thinking it might be a fluke based on the already
      open tab I closed and restarted IE. This time it went right in without
      any problems. So it looks like your IE visitors will have to put up
      with the EOLAS BS as a one-time only pain.

      Maybe...

      I did notice a rather strange problem ... you're being followed.
      There's some really weird guy who's been sneaking into the bottom of
      some of your panos. I'd be careful if I were you, it might be some
      Syrian government agent who's spying on your activities because you look
      like you're having too much fun (and they can't allow that). =8^)

      Be that as it may, fabulous panos, Willy. How old are these sites and
      were can I read more about them (in English)?

      > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Syria/PalmyraCitadel2/
      >
      > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Syria/PalmyraCitadel1
      >

      > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Syria/PalmyraAmphitheater2
      >
      > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Syria/PalmyraTetraPylon
      >

      > Willy
      >

      > On Nov 29, 2006, at 0:47, Guillaume Fulchiron wrote:
      >
      >> "Sacha Griffin" <sachagriffin@...> wrote:
      >>> Nothing wrong with your pop-up code. Its your repairembed script..
      >>> Find something better for eolas.
      >> Thank you Sacha,
      >> I've to look for another eolas solution, but it seems hard to find THE
      >> simple solution... Many sites out there don't even use any.
      >>
      >> G.

      Pat Swovelin
      Cool Guy @ Large
    • panokaemena@mac.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
        Thanks for testing

        the " agent" is a work mate not a syrian government agent....

        the site construction started 3000 years ago, The best time they
        had about 2000 years ago.

        The place is Palmyra or in local language Tadmor you will find
        plenty about it in google.

        Willy

        On Nov 30, 2006, at 4:50, Pat Swovelin wrote:

        > panokaemena@... wrote:
        > > In this regard. Since a few days I am using a code which should work
        > > fine with IE7. I cannot test as I use a Mac.
        > > Any WIN IE7 test would be appreciated
        >
        > I tested it with IE7 (Win XP Pro SP2) and the 1st time I looked at one
        > of the panos it gave me the pain-in-the-butt EOLAS click here, click
        > there, click until you're blue in the face (just another reason to use
        > FF). When I went to another pano (in a new tab) it went right in
        > without any problems. Thinking it might be a fluke based on the
        > already
        > open tab I closed and restarted IE. This time it went right in without
        > any problems. So it looks like your IE visitors will have to put up
        > with the EOLAS BS as a one-time only pain.
        >
        > Maybe...
        >
        > I did notice a rather strange problem ... you're being followed.
        > There's some really weird guy who's been sneaking into the bottom of
        > some of your panos. I'd be careful if I were you, it might be some
        > Syrian government agent who's spying on your activities because you
        > look
        > like you're having too much fun (and they can't allow that). =8^)
        >
        > Be that as it may, fabulous panos, Willy. How old are these sites and
        > were can I read more about them (in English)?
        >
        > > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Syria/PalmyraCitadel2/
        > >
        > > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Syria/PalmyraCitadel1
        > >

        > > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Syria/PalmyraAmphitheater2
        > >
        > > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Syria/PalmyraTetraPylon
        > >

        > > Willy

        > >> Thank you Sacha,
        > >> I've to look for another eolas solution, but it seems hard to
        > find THE
        > >> simple solution... Many sites out there don't even use any.
        > >>
        > >> G.
        >
        > Pat Swovelin
        > Cool Guy @ Large

      • Pat Swovelin
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 30, 2006
          panokaemena@... wrote:
          > Thanks for testing
          >
          > the " agent" is a work mate not a syrian government agent....

          No, not him, I meant the one in the nadir. He looks suspicious to me.
          =8^)

          > the site construction started 3000 years ago, The best time they
          > had about 2000 years ago.
          >
          > The place is Palmyra or in local language Tadmor you will find
          > plenty about it in google.

          Thanks.

          > Willy
          >

          > On Nov 30, 2006, at 4:50, Pat Swovelin wrote:
          >
          >> panokaemena@... wrote:
          >>> In this regard. Since a few days I am using a code which should work
          >>> fine with IE7. I cannot test as I use a Mac.
          >>> Any WIN IE7 test would be appreciated
          >> I tested it with IE7 (Win XP Pro SP2) and the 1st time I looked at one
          >> of the panos it gave me the pain-in-the-butt EOLAS click here, click
          >> there, click until you're blue in the face (just another reason to use
          >> FF). When I went to another pano (in a new tab) it went right in
          >> without any problems. Thinking it might be a fluke based on the
          >> already
          >> open tab I closed and restarted IE. This time it went right in without
          >> any problems. So it looks like your IE visitors will have to put up
          >> with the EOLAS BS as a one-time only pain.
          >>
          >> Maybe...
          >>
          >> I did notice a rather strange problem ... you're being followed.
          >> There's some really weird guy who's been sneaking into the bottom of
          >> some of your panos. I'd be careful if I were you, it might be some
          >> Syrian government agent who's spying on your activities because you
          >> look
          >> like you're having too much fun (and they can't allow that). =8^)
          >>
          >> Be that as it may, fabulous panos, Willy. How old are these sites and
          >> were can I read more about them (in English)?
          >>
          >>> http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Syria/PalmyraCitadel2/
          >>>
          >>> http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Syria/PalmyraCitadel1
          >>>

          >>> http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Syria/PalmyraAmphitheater2
          >>>
          >>> http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Syria/PalmyraTetraPylon