Appology

  • Kathy Wheeler
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
      Sorry folks, breaking in my Snow Leopard Mail prog and it's not as
      house-trained as my old Tiger version yet and accidentally cc'd a
      message to the wrong list :-(

      KathyW,
      Co-owner / moderator, PanoToolsNG

      P.S. On the subject of Snow Leopard Mail, can anyone tell me off-hand
      (and off list) if there's an easy way to prevent the damn deleted RSS
      feed messages from coming back every time? I've hunted the preferences
      to no avail ...
    • Ken Warner
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
        uhhh... don't use RSS ????