Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Pano2VR 3 Beta

  • Kathy Wheeler
    Message 1 of 45 , Aug 3, 2010
      Sadly Firefox does not *yet* support much of the new stuff in html5 at
      all :-(

      KathyW.

      On 08/03/2010, at 9:47 PM, Brian Thomas wrote:

      > I'm running Firefox 3.6.8 and see the same thing.
      >

      > Brian.
      >

      > _____

    • suastegui
      Message 45 of 45 , Aug 8, 2010
        html5 on Safari 5.0.1 (Mac), iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 and iPad work well.
        Had to change the css in the html file a bit for fullscreen.
        Bit slow on iPhone 3G.
        No success on Windows and of course Firefox(Mac+Win)

        http://bit.ly/bhAAme