Re: Touch screens for virtual tours

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2010
      It is easy to kill the right mouse button of a standard mouse. Run the panos full screen and remove the keyboard -- that is what I do for Flash pano kiosks. The 3dconnexion SpaceNavigator is good for panos if you dont want to use the touch functionality of the screen for navigating. Maybe you could
      the touch screen just for pressing onscreen buttons -- for navigating, choosing panos etc. The SpaceNavigator has buttons (as well as a kind of stubby joystick) but the buttons are a bit hard to press.
      Deval has SpaceNavigator support
      http://panotoolsng.586017.n4.nabble.com/Space-Navigator-and-recent-panoramic-viewers-td609842.html

      Peter M