Re: Historical details embedded in present day photos in perspective

  • guillaume_fulchiron
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 3, 2010
      "panovrx" <panovrx@...> wrote:

      > This is nicely done I thought -- scenes from Russian(?) history overlaid in perspective on contemporary images. In a panorama they could fade in and out.
      > http://sergey-larenkov.livejournal.com/
      >
      > Peter M

      Funny, I watched a 2009 video the other day about Patrick Chauvel, one of the greatest war photographer (still alive), who is preparing an exhibition combining his war photos with views of Paris :
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfQWrsQGBiI&feature=player_embedded

      You will all recognize the software they used...

      Cheers,

      G.