Re: [PanoToolsNG] Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin -- a guided tour

  • Scott Witte
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 3, 2010
      Ron,

      Strange. If you see them they are fully loaded. Those is the actual
      images on the tables just shrunk down. If you have Flash Tracer could
      you watch what happens when you click an image and it doesn't fly up? I
      would stop the tour and turn off autorotation first to make it a little
      easier.

      Thanks for checking!

      Scott

      --