Pano2QTVR 1.5 beta7 released

  • Thomas Rauscher
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2006
      Hello,

      I think its time to release a new beta version of Pano2QTVR. I hope
      this will be the last beta before the final version 1.5

      The main new features/bugfixes:

      - Object movies with Flash!
      - several fixes for smaller thumbnail sized panoramas
      - adjustable mouse sensitivity
      - float values for auto rotate speed
      - permanent image overlays
      - different scaling modes for fullscreen panoramas

      The new beta can be downloaded (as always) from
      http://www.pano2qtvr.com/download.php#beta

      For Pano2QTVR specific questions please visit:
      http://www.pano2qtvr.com/forum/

      MfG,
      Thomas.